What features do we need to have in order to do digital marketing?
Digital marketing – advertising campaigns that are carried out to attract a target audience using PCs, phones, tablets. It is often compared to “traditional marketing” such as magazine advertisements, billboards, and direct mail. It has several forms, including online videos, display ads, social messages. networks. We will discuss this in more detail below.
Digital marketing (digital marketing) is the promotion of brands using the Internet and other forms of digital communication. Includes not only e-mail newsletters, social networks and online advertising, but also text, multimedia messages.
To take advantage of these benefits, you need to decide on the type of digital marketing. Each of them is used to achieve different goals, according to which they are chosen during strategy development.
An efficient digital marketing strategy goes through effective digital project management.
Digital marketing and project management operate interconnectedly. The most important factor for a project to be successful in digital marketing is the project manager, which ensures team work and team work efficiently together.
The digital marketing manager, who should have advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and social media analysis tools, should closely follow the digital world trends. This business, which includes ROI, the return on investment, reporting the performance of digital channels and managing project development that increases sales, also requires being responsible for establishing marketing strategies according to the goals, industry and plans of the institution it works for.
The digital project manager is the person who takes the recipe of the prepared cake from the customer and completes the requested details with his team. The digital project manager, who ensures the coordination of the projects, is expected to do a job in line with the marketing trends.
Some competencies it should have
1. Follow the project management methodology.
2. Research and understand examples of best SEO practices.
3. Communicate with the technical team and senior management.
4. Create or provide digital marketing strategy management.
5. Understand the best e-mail marketing practices.
6. Manage your marketing team well.
7. Take advantage of your social media opportunities.
8. Manage your marketing team to turn future costs into best results.
9. Understand Google Analytics to interpret and communicate data information.
10. Recognize and direct your entire team in line with your project goals.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.