How was SEO in 2019? Where can I track instant updates?
I am posting below the updates that you need to know and pay attention to optimization in the 2019 SEO period.
– 19 Organic Results on Search Results Page – March 1, 2019 > For one day, Google showed abnormally 19 organic results on the first page, which seemed to be linked to detailed articles that disappeared on March 6. The signals of the algorithm tracking tools have increased but it is not possible to determine which criterion depends on this temporary increase.
– Google Florida 2 Update – March 13, 2019 > Google performed a kernel update. The official name of the update was March 2019 Core Update. The update particularly affected the healthcare, law, automobile and gaming industries.
– DeIndex Error – May 5, 2019 > Google explained that the sudden fall of some pages in SERP was caused by a directory problem. While no explanation was made for the cause of the problem, the problem lasted an average of 1 week and was resolved. Google made a statement about the problem solved at @searchliaison twitter.
– June Core Update – 3 June 2019 > Google launched the June update on June 3 and continued it until June 8. Along with this update, he launched a second update called Diversity Update on June 4 and finished it on June 6. We will share detailed information about the algorithm updates when we see the results.
– Diversity Update – June 4, 2019 > Google launched a different update on June 6, launching it on June 4. We will share information about the update.
– Bert Update – 26 October 2019 >Consisting of the initials of the Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers expansion, Bert will appear as one of the most advanced artificial intelligence algorithms. It is currently being tested in a small portion of English searches in the USA. When it is made available globally, it will list the most natural and most relevant results by making associations according to the searched language.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.