How can I improve my SEO ranking on Google? What do I need to do to compete with large organizations?
There are approximately 200 SEO criteria based on Google to increase your site’s rankings. First of all, if you do not know what these criteria are, we answered in detail in other questions. I recommend you to reach these criteria in order to prevent the questions from falling again.
However, let me give you an example of a few of the most important ranking criteria in 2020;
– Good backlink health, (Detect harmful links regularly and prevent them.)
– Strive to host the relevant words / content in your site’s industry,
– To support your site as an authoritative site, support it both regularly and externally with links and content,
– Strive to keep your content up to date, Update your old articles from time to time, even with dates,
– Optimize your page according to the intent and type of the search, (It creates a disadvantage for the user when there is no detailed information in a search that requires information.)
– Always check your page speed, (no one tolerates browsing on a low page speed site.)
– Make sure you have an SSL certificate, (otherwise “insecure” will appear.)
– Your site is mobile compatible,
– Take care to do every optimization to increase the user experience.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.