How to enable SSL certificate and how long can I see the benefits of SSL certificate?
It’s not hard to enable SSL. Let me give you an example with Google Chrome.
Try to follow my instruction:
1. Enable SSL/TLS in Google Chrome;
2. Open Google Chrome;
3. Press Alt + f and click on settings;
4. Select the Show advanced settings option;
5. Scroll down to the Network section and click on Change proxy settings button;
6. Now go to the Advanced tab;
7. Scroll down to the Security category;
8. Now check the boxes for your TLS/SSL version;
9. Click OK;
10. Close the browser and open it again.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.