Hello! How to make a good SEO title?
Hello! Meta title tags are one of the main factors in helping search engines understand what your page is about. They also give users the first impression of your page. Since title is an important part of both search engine optimization and user experience, writing it effectively is a low effort but effective measure.
1) Keep track of title length
2) The title of the page title should be readable for search engines and at the same time pleasant for ordinary users. organic channel traffic.
3) don’t overdo it with keywords
4) Avoid headings that are a regular list of keywords or duplicate variations of the same keyword.
5) It is also advised to place keywords at the beginning of the title of the title – this is a guarantee that they will not disappear from view when displayed on different platforms and search engines.
6) Place a unique title on each page
7) Avoid the default title like “Home” or “New Page”. These headers can trick the search engine into thinking that you have duplicate content on your site, or even plagiarized content from other sites.
8) In addition, template titles almost always reduce the click-through rate.
9) Study the title of the competitors’ pages in the niche – browser bookmarks to help.
10) It is appropriate to use punctuation marks in the titles of all pages: commas, period, dash, colon, in more rare cases, quotes. The stick sign is very popular | – it is convenient for them to separate semantic blocks and keywords.
Hello! Physically, the content of the title tag is the title of the page that appears in the topmost field of the browser. Also, the content of the title is displayed in the results of search engines by user requests (these are the names of links in the search results). Therefore, the title of the page should reflect its essence as clearly as possible and must contain keywords. Title content must be unique for each page.
Search engines can take into account not all the words contained in the page title, but only a certain number of the first words (the rest can simply be cut off). These metrics are different for different search engines, and besides, they can simply change over time as the algorithm is adjusted, so it is highly recommended to place keywords and phrases at the beginning of the title.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Are you ready to rise?