+44 750 330 6780
+44 750 330 6780
Question-Answer

What is on page SEO?

Elsa Jackine
Elsa Jackine
2 years ago 519 Views

SEO is divided into on-page and off-page. I want to learn about in-site SEO. What can I do for my own site?


What is on page SEO? Answers

  • Bonny Swallow
    Bonny Swallow 16 December 2020 at 12:52

    One of the types of on-page SEO is Relative topics. Google is well-versed in lexical combinations and semantic analysis. For example, when a search engine scans a page dedicated to formal wedding clothes, it comes across words like “tuxedo”, “wedding dress”, “bow-tie”, “vest”, etc. Google begins to draw parallels between these terms, associate them with each other and consider them related. And if a user enters a query for formal wedding wear, Google will prefer web pages containing related words. Pages with no other related words besides the main keyword are considered less suitable by the algorithm.

    This is where we as marketers and content creators have to think: What terms and phrases are often used in conjunction with our keywords? How can they be embedded on the page? If you miss this point, you will become less competitive in search results than your competitors who have better-developed content.

  • Yury Lerashov
    Yury Lerashov 02 March 2020 at 22:17

    On-site SEO can be explained by optimizing all the pages on websites to the finest detail and equipping them with search engine-compatible content. By analyzing your sector, target audience, keyword and website, your organic traffic is increased as much as possible through SEO work within the site. The purpose of SEO within the site is to be Google, Yandex and all other search engines ranking first. As a result of all the in-site work performed on the Websites, high quality and optimized content is obtained. At the same time, making SEO arrangements within the site minimizes the other actions you will take to promote your work.

  • Lesley White
    Lesley White 19 February 2020 at 15:19

    Hello,

    How the Google bots read the website is taken into consideration in the on-site SEO studies. If your web page does not meet Google standards, this situation is reflected to you directly as an impressive element. On-site SEO arrangements have an average of 35% on average, while off-site SEO efforts cover the remaining segment, ie 65%. However, changes made in the interior are reflected in the search results more quickly than outside SEO works. The reason for this is that when Google bots come to your site and notice the changes, they directly reflect it in the ranking.

    There are some points to consider when optimizing a web page for the keyword. It is especially important that the keyword is included in the Title – Description – H1 sections and the keyword density in the page is around 2%.

    If we briefly talk about the criteria in SEO arrangements within the site;
    1- Checking and editing meta tags
    2- Webmaster Tools analysis
    3- Speed ​​and Mobile compatibility test
    4- Css and Js compression
    5- Checking and editing Canonical tags
    6- Checking the H tags
    7- Content & Code rate control
    8- Copy content control
    9- Image optimization
    10- Copy content control

    And there are many more criteria. It is always more effective and useful to optimize a website so that it is compatible with the latest algorithms instead of addressing the criteria that do not function before or today.

Give An Answer

Are you ready to rise?